May 13, 2010

Lonely Without You SFYTT!


Hi there!!  I made a little time for myself in my little stamp area tonight so that I could participate in Jen del Muro's sketch this week!  I LOVE my Pure Innocence stamps from MFT but they do NOT ever see enough ink!  In fact, this adorable "My Balloon" image had never seen ink before tonight.  I know, GASP!  

So if you read my blog then you all know that my oldest daughter left for Science camp earlier this week.  It really has been quiet around here and we all miss her like crazy, even her little sister!  She comes home tomorrow afternoon (Friday) and this card is going to her!  She loves that I make cards and swears that every card I make is her favorite!  I can't wait to see her!

Thank you for stopping by!  I always love it when you do!  Have a great Friday!
 
Stamps:  My Balloon Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  New Leaf, White, Green Boutique DP (All Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories & Tools:  Circle Nestabilities, Fresh Snow Satin Ribbon, Picnic Plaid Impression Plate, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card for your DD! So glad you survived her being gone!!

Pam Varnell said...

I LOVE this Jackie. She is so sweet.

Carolina said...

Adorable card Jackie ~ Lauren is going to LOVE this one...too cute for words! I'm sure she misses you and her 'lil sis just as much! Hope you have a great weekend!

Karen Motz said...

Ack Jacks!!!!!! This is super CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love this card!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Jackie--
This is just the cutest card!! I am liking this pattern paper more and more! Very cute used as the balloon!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGOSH!!! This is just freakin cute!!!!

Rose said...

Your card is so adorable, I also think everyone of your cards is my favorite card!

Lisa H. said...

I'm in love! great muted tones of these colors and what a fabulous layout. soooo stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

I have been blogging now for an hour and this one is my favorite so far!!! LOVE IT PEDRO!