May 14, 2010

Stamps for Sale!

Hi there everyone!  I've been busy cleaning out my stamp area once again and have A LOT of stamps for sale!   I hate to sell all of these stamps, but I want someone to give them the love they deserve!!   I will ship USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail to the United States only I only accept Paypal at this time.  If you're interested just send me an email letting me know what you want!  You can find my email link on my sidebar!
  
Shipping prices will be:
 
4.95 for Flat Rate Priority Envelope/Small Box
10.70 Medium Flat Rate Box

Unity Stamps
Tree-mendous Love (2 Brand New)  10.00 each
Spring Unity (Brand New) 10.00 
June 2009 KOM~{Perfect in Every Way}  20.00
August 2009 KOM {following my heart}  20.00
September 2009 KOM~{go ahead...WISH!}  20.00
October 2009 KOM {...wherever you go}  20.00
Store Kit {100% Happy}  20.00

Stampin' Up Backgrounds 10.00 each (no case)
~Canvas
~Dotted
~Linen
~Paisley
~Pretty Petals-Sold
~Print Pattern
~Sanded-Pending
~Stitched
~Tres Chic-Sold
~Twill
~Weathered-Pending

Cornish Heritage Farms UNmounted Backgrounders  7.00 Each
~Chicken Wire-Sold
~Dotted Diamonds
~Fine Lines
~Geometric Flowers II
~Hexagon Tiles
~Large Polka Dot
~Lined Paper-Sold
~Paisley
~Petite Pattern
~Polka Dots-Sold
~Pretty Pattern-Sold
~Reverse Dots
~Ticking Stripe-Sold
~Victorian Floral
~Weave-Sold

Thank you! 


No comments: