June 29, 2010

Bunches Of Thanks {MTSC80}



Hi there everyone!  It's Tuesday and it's time for another one of Mercy's sketches!  Sorry I'm a bit late with my sketch.....I had a (much needed) Mom's night out last night with my girlfriends so I'm just now getting it posted! 

Isn't this sketch awesome??  I used my new Flopsey's Flowers set from My Favorite Things.  I LOVE Flopsey's big ears!  I combined this card with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge to use cork and/or felt on your card.  I used both!!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Muse's and what they have done with today's sketch!
Jessica Knutsen (June 2010 Guest Muse)
& of course, Mercy

Stamps:  Flopsey's Flowers (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl & Garden Variety
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories & Tools:  Cork, Earth Girl Felt (MFT),  Buttons, Scallop Edge Punch,  Adhesive Gems, Twill Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape


17 comments:

Christina said...

So colorful and cute! I love the way the green felt circle looks like a grassy hill behind the bunny!

Unknown said...

what a stinkin' cute card, jackie! love the color combo, the dp, and your bunny is adorable! amazing job on this week;s sketch! :)

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Jackie!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Aloha Jackie!!! Hope you enjoy your kids...wink!?! Your card is totally cute...love this fun bunny!!! Hugs ~S~

Kristina said...

Too cute! Love the look of the green felt circle under Flopsy, and the little hint of scalloped cork!

Laurie said...

Too cute Jackie! I love it!

Julie said...

Too cute Jackie! Love the tiny bit of cork and the buttons looks fabulous! I just love this Flopsey!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ooooh, that wabbit is just too too CUTE! Love this card Jackie!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Jackie!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is sooo cute and I love the cork and felt, they add such cool texture! I love this sketch, going to try to get to it myself (on time, this time, lol).

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I love it!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

awwwww sweet bunny :) Love that pleated twill and buttons!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Jackie!! What an adorable stamp! Love how you rocked the sketch this week! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Absolutely darling! :)

Amy Kolling said...

I have GOT to buy me some cork!! I love your border with it!

Dawn Easton said...

So stinkin' cute, Jackie! From the image, to the papers, to the cork, to the twill to the buttons...oh gee...the whole darn thing is a work of art!

Anne Tussing said...

Cute card! Love the folded twill tape and all the great detail. Congrats on being a MFT Favorite Find!!