December 6, 2010

How've You Bean? {MTSC103}



Hi there!  It's Tuesday and it's time for another one of Mercy's sketches!  If you love layers like me, then you're going to love this week's sketch!

I used another one of my new The Cat's Pajamas stamps that I recently received.  This cutie is called You Suit Me.  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copics.  I also paper pieced her jacket with some fun Alphabet Soup papers by My Mind's Eye.  The fun Kraft scallops at the bottom are from the Icing Die, also from The Cat's Pajamas!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the girls to see what they've cooked up with this week's sketch!  And give a giant welcome to our new Guest Muse for the month of December:  Stephanie Kraft!!  Welcome, Steph!!!

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps:  You Suit Me (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Alphabet Soup by My Mind's Eye
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Oval Nestabilities, Icing Die (The Cat's Pajamas), Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon (PTI), Sewing Machine, Foam Tape



14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Jackie, so SWEET, FABULOUS job on Mercy's sketch.

Michele Kovack said...

What a darling card!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh cuteness girl!! Love the adorable image!

Lisa H. said...

what a cutie! love that sentiment. I got the little boy and have a card ready to go for tomorrow. nice work with the sketch!

Unknown said...

So sweet, Jackie! Love all the fab layers and the sweet image!

Leigh OBrien said...

This is amazing! Every detail is perfect as always, Jackie!

Michele Boyer said...

This is soooo cute! I LOVE the papers and die-cuts!

Amy Kolling said...

I just love how you always know how to combine pattern papers!! This is super cute! Love that border die from TCP (I just bought this too!)

Allison said...

So cute! Love the colours and bow!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What an adorable little girl image. I like the big loopy border and the combo of patterned papers.

Jess Willison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Jackie! Your coloring is AMAZING!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So ADORABLE!! I love that paper!!

marilynprestonn said...

So pretty, no wonder you are one of the favorites this week on Mercy's blog. Congrats. Love the little get well image. :)