March 28, 2011

Simply Said Birthday.....

Hi there!!  Today marks the final day for sneaky peek week over at The Cat's Pajamas!  We follow up tonight with our Pajama Release party over in the TCP Forums on Splitcoaststampers!  The party starts at 8:00 pm EST and all the stamp sets and dies you've seen peeked this entire week will be available for purchase immediately following the party!  Hope to see you there!

I have a peek of a new Swanky Sentiment set call Simply Said!  So let's get right to it!


Simply Said is a set of 25 stamps, 14 MUST HAVE sentiments and 11 images to jazz up the sentiments.  I chose to go fun and whimsical with my card.  My beautiful daughter, Lauren, will be celebrating her 12th birthday this Wednesday and this card will be tucked away as a surprise in her backpack because she is participating in her first school play and will be at school ALL DAY on her birthday with the final push for rehearsals before the play opens on Thursday night!  She's a bit bummed that we can't really celebrate yet, so I think this will make her happy!

The "birthday ribbon" was made with the CutUps Rosette Die (LOVE).  The die includes a large and small rosette and the notched strip.  The other dies I used are the CutUps Button Die and CutUps Icing Die.  The papers are Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl Soup.  My daughter's favorite colors.....blue and green!  Some machine stitching and my FAVE Divine Twine in Apple Green finish the card!



For a complete list of the Cat Pack members participating in today's peeks, just head on over to Alma's Blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jacks! What gorgeous papers and I LOVE all the new cut ups!!!

Laurie said...

Jackie I love this! Love the papers and the die cut trim! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Very cute card and what a thoughtful mom! I love the colors as well-your dd will feel very loved!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, this is fantastic!!! I love the colours of it!!!

Allison said...

Fabulous card! Love the colours and papers!

Jen Tapler said...

OK, you've officially convinced me. I need the rosette die!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, how pretty is that!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO FUN and fabulous!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

So, so pretty. Just an all around beautiful card.