April 18, 2011

Verve After Party!


Hi there and Happy Monday!!  Verve celebrated it's newest release last Friday night and today we're having a little After Party!  All of the Diva's chose a favorite card they created for this release and are sharing them on the Verve Blog today!

This is my favorite card from this release.  I made it with my Mom in mind for Mother's Day!  I feel so ORGANIZED!  I already have her card made!!  I usually wait until about two hours before I'm going to see her to whip one up, but I don't have to do that now!!  Yay me!  LOL....

I used two of the just released sets, Love Deepens and Bloom & Grow.  I love this sentiment from the Love Deepens, but wanted it to say Nana instead of Grandma.  To remedy that, I simply covered Grandma with tape and inked up, removed the tape and stamped the sentiment without the word Grandma.  I then inked up the individual Nana stamp and stamped it just below the sentiment!  LOVE that!  The flowers from Bloom & Grow were inked with Taken With Teal and Cherry Cobbler inks.  I love that you can two~step stamp these flowers.  They were cut out with the Floral Circle Dies and finished with a button and some twine.  The leaves were also inked in Taken With Teal ink and were cut out with the Elegant Leaves Die.  I can't tell you how well these dies cut....Like BUTTAH!   A couple rounded corners and some machine stitching and the card was done!


The April 2011 Stamp Collection includes all of the stamps in our April 2011 release, bundled together for a limited time. Each stamp set is packaged individually, but by purchasing them all together you save 15%! Collection price is good through April 30, while supplies last.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you all have a great week!

Stamps: Bloom & Grow, Love Deepens (Verve)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Vintage Cream, This & That Tiny Tablet by LilyBee Designs
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Distress ink
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities,
Elegant Leaves Die, Floral Circles Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Corner Chomper, Buttons, Cream Twine, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape



7 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is soooo beautiful Jackie! I love the pattern papers you used, and all the beautiful layers!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! Love your layered flowers and your beautiful paper choices!

Marisa said...

Yup, loved it on Friday and loving it all over again here :) Great colour combo and way to showcase those flowers!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Jackie!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Jackie. Love those flowers, the colors... and the papers are perfect. :o)

Heidi said...

Jackie this is beautiful, this sentiment is just amazing! I do love the sketch too of course.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, love the colors!!