August 22, 2011

Forgot About Dare To Get Dirty!!!


Hi there!  I have a card to share with you today that I made for this summer's Dare To Get Dirty Challenges.  It was one of the samples for the fabulous Joanne Basile's challenge.  I realized last night that I completely forgot to post it on my blog!

I used the adorable Pure Innocence Rose paired with some beautiful Authentique Uncommon papers.  The Die-namics dies I used are the Rolled Rose and Little Open Scallop.  She was colored with Copic Markers.   I ruffled the twill ribbon and finished the card with some machine stitching and rounded corners.




Well, that's all from me today!  Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card as always. I literally love everything you make.

Sarah Gough said...

absolutely gorgeous Jackie! Love that ribbon treatment!

Chris said...

EEK! that is fabulous. I just got this paper I hope I can make something half as good as this. I love the ribbon.

Gabby said...

Very pretty card. I like all the roses and the polka dots! :)

Aman said...

Love the roses!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my word, Jackie...rose heaven! LOVE the scrunched twill and all the touches of roses in the paper and in lil' miss PI's hand...just as sweet as can be!

Renee said...

So sweet!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so beautiful, look at all those flowers!

Anonymous said...

O M G...how did I miss this one!! LOVE IT!