October 4, 2011

MFT New Product Tour!

Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things New Product Tour!  All of the new stamp sets and Die-namics you've seen over the last seven days are now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique!  But wait!!!  Don't leave before you see what I've made using one of the newest à la modes:  Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch!

Head on over to Kim's Blog for a link to each designer!

Thankful For You:


I colored this darling à la mode with Copics.  I tried to make my own dirt/weeds like one of my stamping idols and my fellow MFT teammate, Michele Boyer.  Not as good as hers, but doesn't look too bad.  I'll have to pull out my Prismacolor Pencils next time!  Thank you for the inspiration, Michele!

Anywho....I had to use these MME Six By Six All Spice papers again.  LOVE the fall colors in this pad.  I rounded the corners on each layer with a Corner Chomper and finished each layer with machine stitching.  I used the negative portion of the new Die-namics Postage Stamp Border die on the left side of the bottom panel.  Love that you can use either the positive or negative!   The button was made with the scalloped button from the Die-namics Button Quartet.  The sentiment was cut out with the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon.  A linen thread bow finishes the front......


And here is the finished inside.....




Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Jackie! Perfect paper for this--just a great design!

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

Very cute! I love the papers and colors!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love this and I ADORE that MME paper! I have got to get this set AND that paper!

Angel said...

Beautiful! Always so perfect!,,

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so pretty, love the great card design

StampOwl said...

so gorgeous Jackie

April said...

What charming paper!! It makes the loverly card!

Melody said...

Love it! Great layout, great papers!

Unknown said...

Layout is kickn and the papers are wonderful. TFS
Debbie

Clarissa said...

Gorgeous design and the colours are great!

Sarah Gough said...

love, love, LOVE!

Karen Motz said...

I love the dirt weeds Jacks! :-)

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet, Jackie! Great mix of DPs!

zehra said...

Beautifulapers and layout

Lisa H. said...

I adore this! I knew I would. love the sentiment flag.

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO gorg Jacks! LOVE that you used the negative of the postage stamp border die!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and the image. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is amazing honey!!!! I love your colouring and the paper you used for it is perfect! Wicked card!