February 8, 2012

I Need Some Girl Talk

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and it's time for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge!  I say it week after week, but we have another TERRIFIC sketch for you!  I hope you get the chance to play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer participating in today's sketch.

I used the just released Girl Talk à la Mode.  I colored her with Copics.  I used the Die-namics Botanical Beauty die for the corrugated cardboard flower.  The Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon die was used for the sentiment.  Some machine stitching and adhesive pearls finish the card.  The patterned paper is MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up (6x6).



Here's a close up of the flower.  I swiped a Vintage Cream inkpad across the corrugated cardboard.


Here are the Die-namics I used:





Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO perfect for this sketch Jacks! GORGEOUS card!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh wow!!! LOVE that plaid iphone!!! Really gorgeous!!

Karen Motz said...

You may need some girl talk, but I need an iPhone case like that one!!

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card. Great use of the sketch and the colors. TFS

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Jackie! Love her iPhone case....great cover ;)

Becky Carafa said...

Love the case, too cute!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Jackie. I ALWAYS love your paper choices. (Love that iPhone case!)

Unknown said...

Love that pink plaid iPhone, so cute!