April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday My Little Loveosaurus!

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  We have a fantastic sketch for you this week, so I hope you're able to play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer!

I dug out one of my fave MFT sets, Little Loveosaurus for my card today.  He was colored with Copics, was fussy cut out and popped up for dimension.  The Die-namics I used are Circle STAX set 1, Circle STAX set 2 and Fishtail Flags STAX.  The papers are Authentique Loyal Collection 6x6.



The finished inside:


The Die-namics I used:





This week's sketch:




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Dana said...

This is just so cute Jackie! I couldn't pass by without letting you know!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally fun, Jackie! Love how your edge matches the dinosaurs back! Fab idea!

Queen Mary said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love this little guy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute