November 21, 2012

Thankful For You {MFTWSC99}

Hi there!  It's time to get sketchy with MFT!  We are at sketch #99!  Can you believe it?  Next week is sketch #100!  Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I LOVE this week's sketch with its tilted panels!  I went pretty shabby with my card and used one of my favorite new sets Thankful Leaves along with the coordinating Fall Leaves Die-namics.  I will be giving this card to my Auntie Pat who hosts Thanksgiving dinner every year.  She puts on quite the spread, too....turkey, ham, lasagna, sausage, mashed potatoes, gravy, tons of appetizers, homemade pies, cookies, cakes........I could go on and on!  I'm salivating already!  But I digress.....

The leaves were stamped in Kraft ink (SU) and the veins were stamped in London Fog (Memento).  The Kraft button was tied with Hemp Cord.  Tons of distressing and some machine stitching finish the card.  Patterned papers are Vintage Finds by Teresa Collins.


A look at the finished inside:




This week's sketch:



To all of my American friends celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow....I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends, and I hope the turkey is good, too!!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love the fall, rustic feel to your card....Happy Thanksgiving!

Casandra Bennett said...

Did you change your blog header? It looks awesome. Your card is perfect for this time of year. Beautiful.

Caroline said...

Beautiful care fabulous colours. Caroline xxx

Queen Mary said...

Stunning Jackie -- love the white burlap!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous shabby card, Jackie!
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!