February 6, 2013

Sew Cute {MFTWSC110}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge time at MFT and this week we have another terrific sketch for you to play with!

Head on over to the MFT blog for a link to each participating designer.

I didn't get much stampy time during the latest MFT release because sickness hit our house with a vengeance.  First my girls, then me, then my oldest AGAIN.  Needless to say, stamping was put on the back burner!  But I'm back for now, unless the rest of us get hit!  HA!

I loved the new Pure Innocence images released this time around and decided to use the new Cute as a Button for my card today.  She was colored with Copics and her clothes were paper pieced.  She was fussy cut and popped up for dimension.  Underneath her is the Oval STAX set 1 and Oval STAX set 2.  I sponged some of the new Pink Lemonade ink onto the oval while it was still in the die. I used the individual buttons from the new Die-namics Button Border.  Each button was threaded with some Hemp Cord.  The patterned paper is Echo Park True Friend.



I stamped the image on the inside and added a Button Border (this is the other portion of the die) threaded with Hemp Cord.




Here's the sketch:



Here are the products I used:

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Oh Jackie, I just love this adorable card and sweet PI image. Can't wait for my order to get here. Love your choice of papers and colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gayle215 said...

This care is precious!

Heather Rogers said...

She is darling Jackie! I love those button dies. :)