January 2, 2014

MFT January Release Countdown: 5!

Hi there and welcome back to the January Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! All of the new January products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, January 7th at 10:00 pm EST in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and to find out how you can win BIG just for commenting.

I used the ADORABLE Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You? for my card today, along with the new Blueprints 11 Die-namics. I also used the Typewriter Text Background, Striped Backgrounds, Darling Dots, Fishtail Flags STAX, Pierced Rectangle STAX, Rectangle STAX Set 2, and Blueprints 1 (white layer).

She was colored with Copics and her adorable baby doll top was paper pieced. I masked off the sentiment and stamped each word on it's own Fishtail Flag and finished the card with a Pink Lemonade button. The colors I used are Wild Cherry, Pink Lemonade, and white.

Here is my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:



Only Five More Days Until the January Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

18 comments:

Gabby said...

DARLING card, Jackie! Love your sweet PI, nicely colored and her cute polka dotted, paper pieced top. The new BP is great and you've represented it well on this awesome card. :)

Debbie Nelson said...

So adorable! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute Pedro!

Tracey said...

I love this card!! So cute!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so cute!!! I love it.

Unknown said...

Just darling!-Jen Naus

Shanna Shands said...

Super sweet card!

Gayatri said...

How cute is this girl? Love her. Remind of myself when I was younger with glasses with nerdy look lol! I have to get this set definitely :)You card is gorgeous, Jackie! Love your colouring.

Nora Noll said...

This is just adorable!! I love the little PI girl-her glasses ROCK!!! I also love how you added little polka dots to her shirt!!!

slbt17 said...

fun card!
she is so darling, she makes me smile big!
Sandra ltb

jeannine said...

Great card, great coloring and love the pale image inside!

Kimberly S. said...

What an adorable, sweet card!! LOVE your layout!

Golda said...

What a sweet card!

Tammy H said...

This card just makes me giggle. My granddaughter has glasses exactly like those in this image. Screams her name.

Unknown said...

Sweet and fun card. Love those PI kids!

JessicaK said...

She's so sweet - great paper piecing and combo on the new sets

JessicaK said...

She's so sweet - great paper piecing and combo on the new sets

JessicaK said...

She's so sweet - great paper piecing and combo on the new sets