April 12, 2014

Birthday Wishes {SSSC215}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! This week's sketch is a great one, so I hope you get the chance to play along!

I went all white for my card again today. It's becoming a habit! I used Peaceful Wildflowers from My Favorite Things along with the Stripes Stencil for the dry embossing of the Sweet Tooth card stock. The flowers were stamped with the new Hybrid Ink in Red Hot, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, and Gumdrop Green. The sentiment was stamped in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. The embossed stripes are taking the place of the three striped elements from the sketch.

Here is my card:


Close-up shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

Jenny Peterson (sitting out this week)
Karen Motz  (sitting out this week)
Lynn Put (sitting out this week)

Below you will find links to all of the MFT Products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

so fabulous, Jackie. love those wildflowers AND the stripes!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

SO pretty, the colorful wildflowers look great against the neutral striped background!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love those flowers with the neutral BG, just stunning!!

Tracy said...

Stunning Jackie! I love the clean look of this card and this paper needs to come live at my house. Thanks for the inspiration my friend! Hope to see u soon. :)

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Motz said...

SO pretty Jacks!! LOVE how the stripes line up on the tag and the background!!!

Barbara said...

Fab take on those stripes, Jackie!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jacks!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you did the stripes!!! The sequins are the perfect touch!