May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day! {SSSC219}

Hi there and Happy Mother's Day! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! You are going to love this week's sketch. It's awesome!

I used the sketch to make my Mother-in-law her Mother's Day card. I LOVE the colors. I'm not much of a purple fan, but Grapesicle from My Favorite Things is slowly becoming a favorite color of mine.

The Gerbera Daisy was stamped with the Linen Background in Grapesicle ink. I used my favorite Wood Plank Background for the Kraft and Primitive White layers. A Kraft Leaf-Filled Flourish and some sequins finish the card.

Here it is:


Detail shot of the Gerbera Daisy:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

9 comments:

loulou said...

Wow! Another stunning card. I love how you added texture to the Gerbera with the linen stamp.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, love the purple!!! I want that Gerbera Daisy die!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Pedro! Any Mom would love it! Happy Mother's Day to you honey!

Tracy said...

What stunning color combo Jackie! I love this. Happy Mother's Day my friend! xoxoxo

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Jacks!! I love how you always stamp your flowers...it gives them an extra pop and looks like texture!!!

Kelli B. said...

Super cute card! Looks 3D! I love the wood background stamp!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is stunning. I must remember to stamp some texture onto my die namic flowers it make such a difference

Queen Mary said...

I love the contrast of the brick wall and the pink flower!

Parker said...

Thanks for the inspiration of the 3-panel wood background with 1 panel being a totally different color. Great look, as well as the flourish as part of the flower.