May 6, 2014

MFT May Release Countdown: 7!

Hi everyone! It's an exciting time at My Favorite Things because it's time for our May Release Countdown! We have some awesome new stamps and Die-namics to share with you this month! Make sure and stay tuned to the MFT Blog for each day's details and direct links to each participating designer!

I am starting off with a bang today and have FOUR cards to share. I've used all four sketches from the new Blueprints 15 Die-namics (LOVE). I love how easy it is to create beautiful cards in no time with any of the Blueprints Die-namics. I've also used the new Linen Background (swoon), Gerbera Daisy Die-namics, Royal Leaves, and sentiments from Cheerful Blessings. The colors I used are Pink Lemonade, Kraft, Primitive White, and Sour Apple.

This post is picture heavy so relax, grab a drink, and enjoy!

Here is the first card. Don't you love the wonky panels? They are so easy to make with Blueprints 15!


The finished inside. No sentiments, just some Linen Background stamped in Kraft ink on Primitive White card stock.


Here is the second card:


And the finished inside:


Card #3:


And the finished inside. The hearts are from Cheerful Blessings. They were stamped three times in the bottom right corner over the Linen Background.


Card #4:


And the finished inside:




Only Seven More Days Until the May Release!


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card:




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

27 comments:

Joy said...

Just beautiful Jackie, really love the softness the Linen Background stamp gives to your card, amazing, hugs

Alina said...

very beautiful cards, Jackie, I love the colour combination!

Aileen said...

Jackie, so so beautiful. My goodness I would love to receive one of these they are just so soft and pretty. Would make a beautiful card set.

carol watson said...

Love the linen wonky look.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome "texture" -- fabulous layout

canStampada said...

loved the wonky, the texture and the colors. great card.

Celeste Goff said...

I love your pretty card!

Betty Meyskens said...

Wow - 4 beautiful cards! I think the Blueprints 15 and Linen Background are going to be a huge hit.

PJH said...

ALWAYS love your cards!!!

Judith said...

Fabolous cards, Jackie! I love the Linen background and layouts!

Unknown said...

I love how the new stamp has added texture to an already beautiful card.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great cards and colors!

Lisa H. said...

SWOOOON!!! Linen! this is sooooo pretty.

Becky Carafa said...

These are beautiful, and I just love the linen!

Laurie said...

Love the color combination! Beautiful cards!

dianemdb said...

love that background stamp!

Parker said...

Your projects are very inspirational to me and can hardly wait until items are available.

Shanna Shands said...

Such lovely simplicity!

Queen Mary said...

Jackie, these are beautiful. the linen is just the right texture.

Kelli B. said...

I love your cards! The linen stamp is a must have! The Blueprints 15 you used is super too!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love the linen texture of the cards. It gives it such a vintage look.

Janelle said...

All 3 cards are so pretty. I love the pink & kraft, and linen and flowers!

Tammy H said...

Awesome cards. Just love that linen backgrounds. Gotta have it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the linen background!!! Colour combo is one of my faves!! Wicked GF!

Kathy Krug said...

all of these cards are beautiful. Love the subtle changes in layout and your colors.

Jeannean said...

These cards are great! They would make a cute gift pack too! You rocked the linen stamp!

loulou said...

Beautiful cards, such a pretty colour combination. I love these blueprints 15 and that linen background.