June 6, 2014

MFT June Release Countdown: 4!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the June Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! Today we are introducing the TRANSFORM-ables Smile Die-namics, Notebook Paper Background Stamp, and Centerpieces You Mean the World to Me Die-namics. Make sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

All of the new stamps and Die-namics will be available for purchase next Tuesday, June 10th at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique.

I have a card to share today that uses the new TRANSFORM-ables Smile Die-namics and Gingham Background, along with some already released favorites: Linen Background; Pinstripe Background; Gerbera Daisy; and Leaf Filled Flourish. The colors I used are Wild Cherry, Kraft, and Primitive White. As you see on my card I did not use the entire TRANSFORM-ables Smile Die, I cut away just the word to fit the front of my card. The Primitive White and Wild Cherry panels were cut with the wordless die from the TRANSFORM-ables Smile.

Here's my card:


Detail shot of the different patterns and the Gerbera Daisy. See the Primitive White panel behind the Daisy? that pattern was made with the Pinstripe Background stamped once and then turned and stamped again. Just in case you were wondering ;)


The sentiment on the inside is from a new set we will introduce tomorrow. It's called Smile :)



Only Four More Days Until the June Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

17 comments:

Lagene said...

GORGEOUS! I love your color combination!

Kathy Krug said...

Love that bright red flower.

Kathy Krug said...

Love that bright red flower.

Judith said...

I love your card, Jackie! So smart to cut the word out of the die!

Sandie C said...

Stunning card. I just love that flower die.

Pam Young said...

Love khaki and red!! The red flower sets it off!!

Unknown said...

Very nice card!

Shannon Payne said...

Love it! I know I keep saying that, but these are some truly inspiring card designs :)

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card and colors...love the flower!

Lisa H. said...

Sweet card, Jackie!

Jeannean said...

Super-awesome card! Great colors! I love the flourish behind the gerbera daisy--and the way you made that background paper!

choman9912@aol.com said...

I love the color combo! Card makes ME smile!

Unknown said...

great colors , love the gingham stamp on the layers and the flourish. what a great idea to put behind the flower to add some dimension. thank you for inspiring. i took a pic of the card so i can remember how you did it. thank you

Anonymous said...

Oh Pedro!!!! I love this one, the colours you picked are perfect!

Katia said...

red plus kraft is an amazing choice of color!

Cynthia Clark said...

Just brilliant! The colors are fab!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty colour combo! This is fabulous Jackie!!