August 6, 2014

Dare to Get Dirty Continues!

Hi there everyone! I have a card to share with you today that I made for Jodi Collins' Dare to Get Dirty over at SplitcoaststampersDare to Get Dirty is a week long celebration filled with daily challenges and LOTS of terrific prizes just for participating! I'm proud to be a Dirty Dozen Alumni and I look forward to this week every year. You have to be a Fan Club member to play along. If you're not a Fan Club member you can find all the information on how to join HERE. Already a member? Then join us HERE in the Dare to Get Dirty forum for the list of all the challenges, chatter and FUN!

My card uses some of goodies from My Favorite Things. The sentiment and flowers are from Forget Me Not. I've also used the Diagonal Stripes Backgound and Linen Background. You'll find a complete list of everything I used at the bottom of this post.

Here's my card:



Detail shot:


The finished inside:



Below is a complete list of all the MFT products I used on my card:



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

6 comments:

Gabby said...

WONDERFUL card, Jackie! LOVE the colors, stamping and your design. :)

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous! Another one on my "to be inspired by" list!!!

Tricia

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors, the flowers and design.

Joan V said...

Wow, beautiful card. I love that Blueprint 6 set. Onto my list. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!!

Tricia T said...

I CASE'd you again... : )

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2548095?&cat=500&ppuser=102572

Thanks for the inspiration!!