September 29, 2014

MFT September Creative Challenge - Halloween Happenings


Hi there! It's time for the September Creative Challenge from My Favorite Things! The design team has been challenged to Up Our Halloween Game! Fun!!

I went very simple for my project today and because it was so simple, it can EASILY be recreated in multiples. I made a card and a treat box. The treat box was made with the Paper Bag Treat Bag Die-namics and Paper Bag Peek-a-Boos Die-namics. The textured look was made with the Burlap Background. The colors I used are Orange Fizz, Black Licorice, Kraft, and Sweet Tooth.

Here is my project:


Here's the card:


And the finished inside:


And the adorable little treat box:



Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

So FUN!! LOVE the little Faces!! =)

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my. Jacks. These are ADORBS to the max! LOVE your CAS card...it is seriously AWESOME!!!

Gabby said...

Fun, Fun card and bag! Like the simple design with the burlap bkgrd. :)