September 10, 2014

MFT September Release Countdown: 6!

Hi there everyone! Welcome back to day two of the September Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! We have more fun goodies to share with you today so head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

My card today uses the adorable new Class Act stamp set from Birdie Brown, along with the coordinating Class Act Die-namics. I've also used the gorgeous Fine Check Background. (MFT comes out with the BEST backgrounds!) The colors I used are Red Hot, Berrylicious, and Sweet Tooth.

The adorable image was cut from X-Press It Blending Card, was stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and was colored with Copics. She is placed on a Notebook Paper Die-namics that was stamped with the Lined Notebook Paper Background. The Fine Check Background was stamped in Red Hot Hybrid Ink onto Red Hot Card Stock. I finished it up with two sentiment flags cut with the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX and three enamel dots.

Here is my card:


Here is the finished inside:



Only Six More Days Until the September Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

13 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Love the bright red and the notebook paper.

Sandy said...

Cute little girl stamp...liked the red, white and blue colors. Really like the word stamps as the print in great along with the words of encouragement.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card....love the notebook paper!

Pam Young said...

Great little set. Love your notebook paper !! I love the backpack on her too!

I Card Everyone said...

Jackie! You nearly rocked my granddaughter's school uniform today! So cute!!
=] Michele

JoAnn said...

Love the new Class Act set and your card is perfect with it. Love the colors.

The Whitworth Family said...

What a nice card with perfect details! Love red with this set. Your card is perfect.

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the colors great set.

Janelle said...

This is just SO CUTE! I love red and combining with aqua is just the best.

stamper101 said...

like your color combinations!

Connie said...

Ohhhhhh sooooooo cute! Yesterday bad today! And I'm behind so your flower bouquet card is oh so wonderful too!!! What a great release!!!

Parker said...

How cute is this Class Act girl. Your colors are on the classy side as well. You've used a couple of backgrounds that are fast becoming my faves. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Jackie Pedro!!! I give this an A+!