November 29, 2014

I Must Be Wonderful {SSSC247}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and if you like a good tilted panel then you will love this week's sketch! I love a tilted panel every now and again, so this was a fun one!

I started my card with some soon-to-be-released goodies from MFT. The colors are Wild Wisteria and Blueberry and the stamp set is called Friends Like Us. Don't you love this color combo? You'll find a complete link list at the bottom of this post.

Here's my card:


And the finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

8 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Jackie!! Love the purple and your cute flower!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card Jackie and I love that stamped sentiment!

Judy said...

What a lovely card! I think this color combo is super and your design for these stamps, awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn Put said...

This is lovely! Such a pretty color combo and I like how you added texture to the flower with stamping.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and colors.

Gabby said...

Oh-so-pretty in blueberry and wisteria! A special card for a special friend. :)

Lisa H. said...

Ohmygosh!!!! Those new colors are stunning!!!! Love how you did your sentiment panel.

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty! I love the monochromatic feel of it!